Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

They Love Me For Who I Am, Unlike You


Hello! Yes I'm blogging again. I just wanna post about something I guess? My feelings? Not those feelings about loving a girl, but a different feeling I guess? Alright I will get to the point. My appeal course in ITE fail and it totally sucks!

I'm gonna appeal to change my campus tomorrow, just hope this works. If you read my blog post before this, you will know why! If I can't, well I maybe going to private O level.

The only thing that I'm worry about is money. I'm just can't stop thinking and worrying about money if I go private O. As you know, I ain't from a rich family that's why I'm worrying about money.

Talk to my Dad just now when I came home. Despite whatever happen in my family, good or bad somehow we always turn up happy? I know sometimes we dislike what each others do but I slowly learn that in family, there's no me but us. I know it sound a little bit like love I guess?

But still, I love my parents no matter what. I told my Dad that I'm more worry about the money, and he ask me not to worry about the money but let him worry about it. Listening to that, my heart have a warm feeling?

Not those kind like falling in love, but something that parents give me that feeling? Now I even more want to work hard, he ask me just faster do my things and change campus. If can't then go to private O, I just hope everything will turn out fine.

Alright I will stop blogging here, will blog soon I guess? Maybe real soon?!

And now I quote "Come on and dance with me on my broke dreams"

0 Comment or DIE!: