Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, January 10, 2011

Not As Good As They Say It Will Be


Hello everyone, yes I'm gonna blog about my first day in ITE! It's totally not what I think it is. Well let just say it totally suck to the max! Let's start with my class, none of them (Well I think so) is like me. I'm more USA type of guy and they? Well they are like so totally Singapore! They joke within themselves and there's like "AhBengs" and all the crap.

Also something I will like to point out that my class don't even have a good looking girl! I know that is bad to say this but I'm just saying! Not trying to be racist but there are a lot malays in my class and I can't even understand a single shit they say!

And the class is like dam freaking boring and it's awkward as fuck! Don't even know anyone there! This just sucks to the max! Alright you know what? ITE is like bullshit sometimes! Like in the starting they show us video and it's like showing us how nice is ITE but in real life, it sucks!

Plus we have to do don't know what shit ass game which also is boring as fuck and suck to the core! Sorry but I'm kinda of ranting on my blog now, reason why is till to my 2 hours of sleep and after that shitty ITE that's why!

I know is like my first day for school but tell you guys the truth, I will like the normal lesson than this type of shitty stuff call team bonding or whatever you call it! Well best is to end my ITE life as soon as possible!

The sooner this end the better my life will be! Dumb fuck to the max! I just want to say FUCK dam loud now! This feeling sucks! I think if I stay any longer there, I will start to hate it even more than ever!

I want to change class! Better still change school! alright I will stop ranting already before I go ape shit and smash my computer into pieces!

And now I quote "Black sheep kills it all!"

0 Comment or DIE!: