Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Looking at the past


Hi! Didn't blog last night so I will be blogging tonight! Alright let me ask you guys this. Have there ever been times where you used to like this person and half way everything end? And now things are starting to come back but you have other plans than having a relationship?!

That totally suck to the max! And that is also my case now! Well I used to like her and after some ups and downs between us everything ended. But now things seems to go alright between us, likes somewhat going back? Well I'm not sure, maybe that's just me?

I'm not so sure myself too, I guess I will just take it easy? And let times do whatever it wants to do. Tomorrow is school again! And she asked me to meet her! I told her yes but I say if I can't then I will text her tomorrow! Oh my gosh! What should I do? Like should I meet her? Or not? I'm bloody lost! Dear lord what the fuck is going on with me?!

I have no idea what to do and I'm a mess right now! Oh can someone help me? Okay other topic I guess? Chinese new year is coming and so is my 18 birthday! Gosh can't believe it! So fast and I'm turning 18! Hope everything will turn out awesome! 2011 don't fail me!

Okay I will end my post here, will update soon! Maybe tomorrow? Who knows? All the best to everyone and all the best to me for tomorrow!

And now I quote "I found my heart in the lost and found box"

0 Comment or DIE!: