Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm here waiting and yet I'm still here waiting


Hi guys and girls! It's me Raymond! The owner of this blog, the brain behind fuck up or crazy ideas in life. It's me, my life, my time, my feelings and my love are all in this blog. To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Wow that's a "not-so-bad" intro for my blog? Ya I know it's been like 2 or 3 days since I blog? Well who's counting? Don't really think there's anyone reading my blog? But hey what the hack, this is where I post about my feelings and I will keep doing that.

Nothing much to blog about really but Chinese New Year is coming! Wish I will get lot's and lot's of cash! It will be great! And about 2 more weeks or so will be my birthday, I hope she's there but the truth is I know she won't be. Well that's life I guess, got to learn to accept the truth and face it.

She's in my mind all the times and that kind of sucks? Well not the I don't want to miss her or what but what I mean is that I wish she could be by my side most of the time? But like I say before this relationship is hard so I understand. That's the only part I can do now I guess? Still haven meet her yet after that day, how I wish there's more time, more freedom for her? No one to blame but that's my job as a boyfriend now, is to love her and wait for her even if it kills.

Something about her just makes me happy? I love it when she reply me "Really?" and look at me with those face telling you that she really want to know and interested at what you are saying, that's what so cute about her to me. And every time she tell me something, I somehow just want to look at her when she talk and will do some silly or cute action. And I will have a warm feeling in my heart and my mind is all about her. It's been long since I really have those feelings and I now that I have this feelings by her, I will try my best to make this relationship last. She's a metal head just like me which give us more topic? Both of us are like joker type if I can put it that way? Which is nice and ya, I guess we match and suit each other? This really is what makes me happy that I found her and in love with her too. And I'm still waiting for the day I can see her again.

Alright I will stop here before you readers find it weird that I keep posting about love? Oh and not sure why but I keep listening to "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" by "Panic! At The Disco" lately, it's their new songs and yes they are back! Okay I will blog another time, maybe soon? Maybe some other days? I'm not sure myself too.

And now I quote "This love is crazy but it's worth it."

0 Comment or DIE!: