Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It just happen when the time is right


Hi, if you guys know I'm now in a relationship. And everyone have their own story, so this is mine or us if I put it that way? I won't say about how I know her or what happen between us but what I want to say what we did that make us who we are, together.

As you should you know, we stay very far from each other. She stay at the North and I stay at the South, so it's hard to really meet up with each other? I told her that I may not be able to be there for her 24/7 when she need me till to us staying far from each other. And we may not know what will happen to us in the future but this is a gamble we should?

As this love is worth a shot, we become together! And I'm happy course she understand it, that we stay far apart and all that. Count myself lucky that I found a girl that like heavy metal, post-hardcore, rock and hate Justin Bieber just like me! We may not meet up a lot but we just gonna try right? To make this love between us to last.

I also told her that this love will be hard for the both of us but it's a gamble we got to take and it's worth a shot. So what if we stay far? As long as we ourself know we are in love with each other and that's all that matter. A lot people around me say things about her, but hey screw that! So what if those really happen that she play with me? So what if she is just using me? I took this gamble and I will deal with it!

Like I say many times and I will say this again, I love her for who she is and I see her as a whole not part by part like some fuckers do! This is me and this is who I am in love with. Unhappy that we are together? Tell me then don't hide away. Ah love so sweet but yet so bitter sometimes. Just hope everything will turn out to be a happy ending for us? I really hope want us last! Course I love her and that's all I know.

Oh ya I find something which is real funny! You see I have this Sis and I used to like her, yes used to! And now I have a stead and there's this guy that are trying to woo my Sis don't know what the fuck happen want her to delete me from her Facebook? And he even added me! What the fuck right? Hello I have a girlfriend and what for will I like other girls! Plus she is now my Sis and what the fuck are you so worry about? Are you gonna lock her up in her own house next time if you scare she will talk to other guys? Dumb fuck to the max! Well it don't really matter much to me as all I can think of is my Eileen Pang Yi Ling!

And now I quote "She's one of a kind and she come once in a life time. And I'm happy that I'm in love with her"

0 Comment or DIE!: