Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gamble with life, time and love


Life's gamble for everyone. Everyone have a part to play, a role to act. You never know what will turn out if you don't gamble with it. Recently I pray back to God, start to believe in the one up there once again.

Everything in life is about gamble and trade, and this year I'm gambling it with it. Giving it a try, not gonna miss a chance. And yes, this is coming out from a guy that always talks about love but I'm trading love this year for a better me. Putting love aside, stop thinking of it and stop trying with it.

I will isolate from this world, with my art and music. Telling myself to go on, leaving my past behind. My mind is open now after I start praying to God, tell God about my problems, praying for the best for my family.

Before that, I keep believing in Satan. But now all I want is to be on the side of God. I'm not gonna leave Adelphia behind, I will be there for the other 4 till the end. I thanks the Devil for shutting so many doors in me but I thanks God for opening them up one by one to show me the better side of life.

I'm reborn again, the birth of a new Raymond. I know you are up there looking, if only you are still alive to see me in this downfall once again...

And now I quote "Believe it or not, Angels do lie"

0 Comment or DIE!: