Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, January 21, 2011

Childhood, a place where fun never ends


Hi! And yes it's me, I guess that my blog is starting to turn into a daily update blog? Funny because last time I used to update like once every 2 months? Or ever more! But now I just want to keep posting something, just to let me know that I'm still alive doing this. Sharing my feelings and how I feel about life to people who read my blog.

So to those who read my blog, thanks. Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for taking your time to read it. Alright lately I had been posting somewhat a lot of sad post? Well today I don't think I will be doing that? Well I just wanna try to post something maybe fun?

Everyone have childhood, no matter good or bad. Childhood is a place where fun never ends and where there's no need to worry about much things in life. Living a carefree life and just do whatever that you enjoy even when your parents stop you? That's my childhood and I sure miss it a lot.

Thinking back, all our mindset were so simple back then. Last time when I was just a kid, I thought that Ultraman was real! And every time I saw the Ultraman flying on the T.V, I will run out of my house or to the window to see if I could see the Ultraman flying across my house! Yes I was that silly back then. Also I used to thought that being a Power Ranger was like a job! And I will keep telling my parents that when I grow up I want to be a Power Ranger!

Being a child back then was awesome and enjoyable. Oh ya I remember I used to pretend to sleep at night just to see if my toys will come to life after I watched Toy Story! Yes my mind was that simple when I was a kid! Sure miss those time! Making friends back then was so easy! We don't really care who are you at all! We all just play along! Now that was cool!

But as times pass bit by bit, all of us have to grow up and those childhood slowly became childhood memories. And thinking back to that time, I will smile and it's really a smile not just from my face but my heart too. Those were the times when you laugh the most and having whole lot carefree moment the most!

And as we grow older, we understand life more and more, bit by bit. That's life, we got to learn it, we got to fight it and we got to enjoy it. Okay, I will end my post here. I hope that everyone will make every moment count and enjoy all the small things in life cause that's how we know the true meaning of life.

And now I quote "Sometimes I wish that the night will last longer"

1 Comment or DIE!:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace sandro