Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, January 7, 2011

Keep Me Safe


Hello everyone! I know it's weird but lately I keep blogging? Well just wanna blog about something that's all. Few more days left till school start! Gosh I'm still in holiday mood and my sleeping time totally change!

Well guess I need to learn to sleep early already? Have you ever have those feeling that you want to talk to that person but you know that he or she won't reply and that give you a fuck up feeling? I have, a lot!

Lately I just feel like turning on my "EMO" mood again! Oh my god Raymond is turning "EMO" again! Maybe she is the reason why? Or I just listen too much Post-Hardcore songs? Who knows, not even I know.

Suddenly feel like smoking again. For those who know me knows that I only smoke when I'm stress, don't ask me why I do that course I just want to give me a reason not to smoke. And yes the Raymond that's always happy go lucky is stress?! Well I'm a human too, I do have feelings.

Guess I'm stress up about ITE? Having new things around me and also her, how I wish she will know how much I feel about this. Love do hurts a lot and I learn it the hard way. Do I stand a chance? The answer is no, I don't have to ask her at all I just know it. A guy like me will never get a girl who love me as a whole. Alright I will stop here.

And now I quote "Don't need to apologize to me silly, I'm the one getting the heartbreak not you."

Note to God: I never say this but God please wash my sins away, I never ask much from you and I know I'm a sinner but please enough is enough! Just RAIN on me and wash away my sins as I am just a MAN. In the back of my head the Devil speaks to me. More sins to be ahead of me, but I'm trying my best to turn my life around. Well just turn my life better and I promise that I will be good, but never ever take my family, friends and Adelphia away from me! I need help... I need a listener... I need someone... I need you...

0 Comment or DIE!: