Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

There's a wall stopping me from her


Hello! Posted a song lyrics last night, I put songs that is how I feel now! I know is awesome! Okay maybe I think too much?! Alright no idea why but I want to post about this! I meet her today! Yes in person, real life! It's alright if I put it that way? Nothing much really, it's just hanging out?

She is cute in many ways to me. Maybe there will be people say stuff like "Oh she is fat", "Oh she is ugly" or "Oh she so short". Well screw that! When I like someone, I like them as a whole! But kind of think of it, I thought I don't want to have stead thus year?! Gosh, well just let time take care of everything?

As all good things that happen there will always be something bad? Well the thing is she stay so far away from me! She stay at Woodlands well not really at Woodlands but need to take some bus and turn here and there to a place where I have no idea what's it call and very fuck up area? And for me I stay at Telok Blangah Drive! For those who don't know is about 10 mins bus ride from Vivo! She stay at the North and I stay at the South! How fuck up can that be?!

Well just see how it gone, hopefully it will turn up a happy ending for us both? Or is this "love" gonna be bitter sweets like those before her? I'm not sure and I don't want to think that far away. Just wanna stay here and do what's good for me!

Alright I will stop here I guess, will blog soon! Oh ya! I gave her a piggyback ride when I'm sending her home and I'm the first guy friend who do that to her, not even her Ex did it before! Well that's what she say but I'm happy for a little bit.

And now I quote "I won't live forever and we belong together"

0 Comment or DIE!: