Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Rich & The Poor


A rich man's game, a poor man's grave. I just came out with this "quote" on the spot, ain't I awesome or what?! I'm just joking if you know what I mean. Life suck big time when you are not from the rich, that's being poor and that's being me. As you can see, I'm not from a rich family and money is a problem in my family daily life.

As time go by each day, I know that being rich is everything. Having lots of money is the joy of life. But sometimes you need to go back to reality and see our life as it is. But being poor is not something rich people can understand. Being rich, you can get and do almost anything you want with money.

But living your life as a poor, you understand more about life. Enjoying life with those small little things. Won't it be great if the poor become rich? They will enjoy life even more, living life full of joy. Or will the table turn? Will the poor become what the rich have always been?

Still won't it be great if you have lots of money? Even I wish that I have lots of it too. So I won't have to worry about a lot of things like my private O, family and life. But somehow I need to wake up and see that to this world, money is everything.

Alright I will stop talking about the rich and the poor, but I know it's like totally random for me to post something like that. Okay let's talk about something different then. Many people have been asking me how do I come out with all those "quotes"? Like did I copy them someway or did I TOOK IT FROM SONGS LYRICS like most people do? (I caps lock that for a reason, want to let someone see it.)

Well almost all my quotes are mostly base on my life? If not, how I got most of my quotes are from other people's life, songs or movie. When I say songs, don't really mean I took their lyrics. As you should know, to me every songs is like a story but they sing it out. So I put myself in the songs, understand it, listen with your heart not just your ear. That's why I like Post-Hardcore songs, they are mostly base on life, love, hate, happy, sad, anger, family and friends. And for movie, I just make myself feel how the story of it is about.

Those are the way on how I got my quotes, I know those are weird way to get it but it works fine for me. Okay, I will blog next time if I'm able to do so.

And now I quote "Money can't buy love, but money can buy romance"

0 Comment or DIE!: