Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hurt me once, yet you hurt me twice


Love is in the air lately for everyone I guess? Sometimes, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I can't really express myself when I'm sad or angry? All I do is put a mask and show everyone that I'm happy. Then I blog about my feelings, that's what I do best all the time.

Is it me or just that almost every couple have their own little world, my friends and my sweet parents. Someday I wish I can have a girl that love me for who I am, not what I am. See me as a whole not part by part, but I think that the someday will never happen to me.

I learn my lesson, last time I treat love as a game and a toy after I broke up with my 5th ex. And now I really got burn by it, never thought this will happen to me. But if I can change anything last year, I will only change my point of view in love. I regretted but what can I do now? There's nothing I can do at all, I can only stand I watch how each of them walk pass me. Being hurt by me or I got hurt by them.

Who knows if they read my blog? Well I want to take this chance and say, I'm sorry for all the things I done, all the hearts I break and all the feelings I hurt. I learn my lesson, and now I got hurt as the end result.

Guess I could never trust love again until a girl that is brave enough to steal my heart away from me. That's me now, how I see and feel about love. Just hope it won't end like last time.

Oh, I don't know if you will read this but ya, you change really. You not who I used to know anymore? You like clubbing now and hanging around with your new friends. I know I have no rights so I'm not gonna do anything. It's your life, your freedom. All I want is to wish you well.

And now I quote "I'm no prince charming but for you, let's pretend I found your slipper and we'll stay out past midnight."

0 Comment or DIE!: