Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dream


Hi everyone, never blog last night. Don't feel like it, don't even know why but lately I just want to turn on my "EMO" mood now and then. How lucky I was that my Ipod is there every time I feel like being "EMO", maybe I should stop it? But I can't help it.

Last night, he came into my dream once again. The one that I lose back then, the one that I wish was there every time I smile. Last year when I'm near my downfall, he were there in my dream telling me not to give up. And this time round it's the same but everything and the place where it happen in the dream is totally different.

He told me that a lot of things and how I wish I can just tell someone than just typing out in my blog. All I know is that he ask me don't give up again and also the same he say he will still be looking down on me up there. I'm happy to see him again, say it's weird or scary that a person that pass away came into your dream or what so ever.

Well I don't really care at all. The one thing I know is that I feel more better now, less stress now. Tomorrow will be the day I step into ITE and have a new life, also I will put my past aside.

And now I quote "Why cry yourself to sleep when you can cut yourself to sleep with bleeding love?"

0 Comment or DIE!: