Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

lalalalala

start my day with assme lo boring as the same dotzzz then it was eng hahazzz every 1 just fooling with ah bear(u noe who his is if u read my last time post)dotzzz then maths ms woo nv come again then we all go mr seow home rm to watch movie oya we all now nv go with kok wee already coz he nv **** up like a 5year old dotzzz then it was Res call her(u noe who)then go find her n then was M.T hahazz dotzzzz same as last time chat but 2day seng n ken joke too must on me dotzzzz then 2h DnT hahazzz do the thingy then ltr some other lame ppl start joking me n her(u already noe who)dotzzz lo i hate it lo like that dotzzzz hahahazzz not in the mood to blog 2day coz cannot loin msn dotzzz-_-!!!hahazz boring ahh i dont wanna go 4 the live shooting 4 2moro lo dum ncc may b dont 1 go lo dotzzz-_-!!! so wat i'm going to say 2day is
[Oh man~how am I ever gonna forget this,No way you know I love you]

0 Comment or DIE!: