Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, March 9, 2008

a day i nv going to 4get!!!(i think)dotzzz-_-!!!!

yaya long time nv blog coz sick n not in a very bad mood!!!dotzzz-_-!!!i wanna say something 1st i going to b missing from 2moro 4 1week hahazzz dont ask y coz i will nv reply...if lucky u will c me online or i will call u or sms u back hahazzz now there is another thing i wanna say watt did i do man she(u noe who)start to avoid me n hide from me..it like i bcome stanger with her n she like alway with other guys...9i think i going mand hahazz)will it her own life i cant do anything hahazzz but i think i make up my mind some of my friends ask my to give up on her dotzzz but i going to wait i dono going nut rite now...wat happen to her after her go to 3A she bcome another person i dono n i hate how this feel ppl that u like to avoid u n start to hide from u...i just hate it!!!!!IT HURT!!!dotzzz i think i'm nut dotzzz i think i going to chage my blog song to The Point Of No Return by Immortal Technique.....ok now 4 wat i do 2day nth must dotzzz same as oother day boring n more boring dotzzz pary my gandmother n gandfather^^i miss my gandmother...dotzzz the use com all the way then msn saw her(u all noe who)online then i put offline coz ya...later she saw i online she will offline de dotzzz i feel like wanna ask her wat the hell is wrong with us dotzzz it hurt!!!!!then eat then go back use com again...that all 4 wat i do 2day hahzzz wat i going to say 2day is [就是开不了口让她知道,沒有你在我有多難熬多煩惱,沒有你煩我有多煩惱多難熬]it in chinese sry 4 ppl that not chinese sry^^

0 Comment or DIE!: