Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2day is a very****ing day loooo

dono laaaaa going mac that time then need to call some1 ask her dono wat ***&ing thing lo...i dont like to b angy when i nv eat lo.....then buy the food at mac then dont feel like eating dam ****ing it like i'm the 1 who did it ****ing ass hole....i'm not scolding the ppl....after that my other friends(out side school)sms me something then it make me more ****ing lo...but no1 noe about it.....2day ah very ****ing bad day 4 me.....so many thing happen lo very ****ing......ahhhhhhh wish i can kill my-self n nv gonna worri all this shit.....dotz-_-!!!.....oya 4 ppl who noe about my blog pls dont tell or show any1 but if u wanna tell or show ask me 1st coz i dont wanna....dont feel like saying.......how i wish i was gone 4ever......dono y i something feel like i wanna die or kill ppl...i think i'm mad hahazzzz.......hahazzz dono y i'm asking my-self thing (y do i like that gal???y do i think about like mad???) dono y hahazzz alway ask my-self this Q....
yaya it another boring day 4 me how i wish some1 noe about my sadnesss....i dont blive that is a person that dont feel sad in them....hahahazzz i think i'm mad...dotz-_-!!!

0 Comment or DIE!: