Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

dotzzz hahazzz like 2day or hate 2day???

hahazzz i dono i like 2day or hate 2day tell me hahazzz dotzzz 2day i start my school with a assem it was boring i was toking to M.aifq dotzzzz thne after that n other teacher come toking about some boring thing dotzzz...then when going to the other class i was toking to seng about my blog hahazzz then she come(the gal i like)she was behide me n i dont wanna let her noe about my blog dotzzz then i go the other site then seng tell me she is finding me dotzzz i think no lo i think is we only walking the same way only lo dum seng(oya u will noe him if u c my last time post)after that was EL pei min(the bloody pork)try to kick me but her leg not long dotzzz pei min try hard to make ur leg long ok dotzzz-_-!!!oya then teacher ask y the bulldog always slp in her class then i say he gt dog fright hahazz then some ppl lagh dotzzz after was maths as it is it was dam boring!!!!!then ms woo(the lady who teach ask maths)talk talk talk talk but who care anyway hahazzzthen was Res dotzzz nv eat coz dont feel like eating dotzzz then call her(the gal i like)ask where she then she say some where in singapore dotzzz lo then she tell me she at G.O dotzzzzzz then we end the call then i wait 4 kok wee n kai boon done their eating then go find her dotzzz when we go G.O we saw her then sit there then chat lo dotzzz-_-!!!then we go M.T dotzzz M.T was ok la then i show seng my blog in my HP dotzzz boring....ya it the same chat at M.T class dotzzz then it was DnT go make the dono wat thingy that i dono wat it call dotzzz i dont even care anyway dotzzz we do DnT 4 like 2h dotzzz so long but she is same class as me dotzzz(i think u all noe who la)n oso the bulldog dam is just hate that dog.....then make make make then done half of it then me,jin sui,M.aifq n some other guy that i 4get their name dotzzz chat at there then she take my bag n open my bag then go take all the book out lo dotzzz then i take her bag then dono wat to do dotzzz so boring lo but DnT is fun i think...then she dono do wat thing then say y her chose DnT coz gal dont do this thing 1 dotzzz then after school folo put the 3A dono wat class book at G.O then kok wee come along....then go back gate then pei min come then she chat with her i think.....then she when home after that i,kok wee,chi sum n some other guys that i 4get their name go chi sum the mother shop there eat it nice u noe the food dotzzz then ah bear(i think u will noe him if u read my last post...)come along dotzzz when we done eating we when home dotzzz i got home then i start to on my com 1st then go bath after that come back use com to find songs watch video oya DLing(DL=download)jumper the movie dono can anot then oso bloging hahazzz i dono i like 2day or hate 2day dotzzz hahazzz wat i'm going to say 2day is
[This emptiness is killing me,And I'm wondering why I've waited so long]^^ hahazzz it a boring day again

0 Comment or DIE!: