Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, February 16, 2008

yea making IC n emo bear dotzzz

yayaya every 15 year old ppl need to make their IC dotzzz...

dotzzz so long waiting 4 the person lo dotzzz...

so long de lo>.< dotzzz..... many ppl was there i think they oso 15 year old...but i ask some for my friends but they nv get the letter to make the IC....

ya the lady was back but she go back to photocopy something dotzzzz

guess wat to make the IC it cost $10 O.o??? dotzzz dono y $10 dotzzz then it was fast singing up 4 the IC...the lady tell me that my IC will b send to my school dotzzz then ask me go school take at mar21 dotzzzz so long i think need to wait 4 3 week dotzzzzz....dono y need so long


NEXT IT TIME 4 EMO BEAR dotzzzz


hahazzz it a emo bear(where i get it ah bear(if u c my last post u will noe who is ah bear dotzzz)buy 4 my late bday thing dotzzz)i think it like me so sad n lonely

sad sad emo bear T^T dotzzz-_-!!!

emo bear try his best to send a msg to tell the gal he like(the gal he like is the gal i like(if u c my last post u will noe who i like)dotzzz)

emo bear just sold to the sadness same as my T^T sadsadsad me n emo bear T^T dotzzz-_-!!!dotzzzz so wat i m going to say 2day is
[I don't want another pretty face,I don't want just anyone to hold,I don't want my love to go to waste,I want you and your beautiful soul]wow so long dotzzz T^T

0 Comment or DIE!: