Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, February 22, 2008

TOP SECRET 2:The Mission Start Now

haha i noe it lame but i now going lie to the chiwawa(u noe if u read my post call TOP SECRET)i ask kai boon,kok wee n some other friends to help me lir to him 1st i act like fight with kok wee they all then i join him n bcome 1 of the dogs(i hate it but wat can i do)will this is my plan 1st i going to ask him to buy me thing then ask me buy my food or other thing...hahazzz but he blive it but i cant ask him to buy me thing 1st i only say i like the watch then he say he going to get 14 me^^wat can i say my acting is gd n now this is my n other plan i going to take him away from the bulldog(u noe if u read my post call TOP SECRET)hahazzz u all may think that i m bad or wat but ya u noe this is how life is dotzzz hahazzz do u noe he think he gt power with me...let me tell u how 1st when i nv join him he dont even dare to TALK at all hahazzz but when i say i join him i like wow act gangster hahazz^^wat can i say again my acting is gd^^he told me alot of thing that he going to do to kok wee^^ hahazzz...n he say sry to me wow gd dog^^oya seng(u noe him if u read my post)told me that if i wanna do this i must bcareful coz every1 is acting like i m 1 of them n start scolding me n i need to relax(as u can c ppl scold me i sometime gt hot n scold back-_-!!!)dotzzz will i must not let my gut down u noe...so i need to act...so if u all c me doing anything with the chiwawa plsplspls relax^^i being in news on the so call TOP SECRET mission^^

0 Comment or DIE!: