Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, February 25, 2008

dono wat to do day^^

hahazz start my day with DnT hahazz dotzzz gt test n i nv study dotzzz any how do lo at there dotzzz then PE hahazzz i n M.aifq any how play the ball hahazzz then M.T same like last time chat all the way hahazz the Res dotzzz nv go find her(u noe who)lo dono wat she doing-_-!!!dotzzz after Res SS all play at there dotzzzz the cep go ava rm then 3A was there dam it lo so many ppl there the the sound very the wat lo dotzzz wat c i do dotzzz the chem hahazzz talk play chat it there^^hahazzz sry guys i dont feel like in the moob 4 blogging this few days^^sry^^sry^^sry^^hahazz dotzzz wat i going to say 2day is
[sometime i feel like,everyone got a problem,sometime i feel like nobody,want to solve them,i know that people say we'er never going to make it,but i know we'er going to get through this]that was long dotzzz hahazz oya chage the blog song it in chinese sry 4 those that is malay sry btw the song is call 我就是喜歡你 by 大嘴巴 hope u all like it^^

0 Comment or DIE!: