Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, February 14, 2008

dotzzzzz i need help la

dotzzz yes it is another boring o day oya we gt 2dog in our class 3b 1 is bulldog another is chiwawa hahazzz oya the bulldog is black hahazzz dotzzz-_-!!! i need some help lo it very hard to likeing some1 hahazzz but wat can i do she call my kor n wat can i do just do as she 1 be her big bro T^T so sad.....dotzzzz oya chage my blog song it call just so you know by Jesse McCartney....it a nice song dotzzz...hope there is many ppl tag my blog....going out 2moro mayb not bloging 2moro.....dam i m crazy 4 her man.....some guy just lucky to hav her.....(feel so sad alone)dotzzz-_-!!! dono wat la 2day seng jie say wat to branson then branson dono y then angy then go hm...but i folo him he like very mad like that O.o... he say he going to b very cold to ah seng 2moro...(ah seng/seng = seng jie...)...dotzzz everywhere love is hard man....oya wan afiq taking part is the bm singing thingy...will i i wish him gd luck n hope he gt the gal he like hahazzz gd luck man....some ppl r just so lucky >.< y i dont hav the luck dotzzzz-_-!!!..oya if u wanna add me on msn or friendster add raymond_hellboy@hotmail....dono y i say there....ok my friend ask me if i wanna bcome a cosplayer dotzzzzz of coz i wan he bloody ass dotzzz but he oso dono how lo dotzzz baka la.....wish i just hav a simple baka love.....finding some sad song which sing by boy or emo oso can.....i dont like love song the more i heard love song i gt this feeling very sad feeling T^T dotzzz -_-!!!.....2day wat i going to say is this
[Thought you should know,I've tried my best to let go of you]........i cant help it....

0 Comment or DIE!: