Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, February 11, 2008

yea>.< my bday!!!!!


this 1 my bday cake hahazzz

this 1 my mei give dono wat i can with it....

this 1 my friend give 1 i call him ah law hahazzz thx man

this 1 my another best friend call jack thx man hahazzz the hat roxxxx O.o??? hahaz

this hahazzz my another mei give 1 hahazzzzz thx mei hahazzzz...
hahazzz boring lo but some friends treat my watch movie the ah long 1 hahazz>.<
some treat my eat hahazzz so old...hahazzz dotzzz-_-!!!
ya it a happy day but i gt some sadness that i wish to tell but nah dont 1 la...some of my friends(not all)noe y i sad hahazzz this is y[i thought it was over n will nv happen again but i was wrong...history does repeat itself...i dont wanna feel the sadness again..]dont ask me y i sad coz i dont wanna talk about it not about my bday it about other thing...hahazzz so sad alone in bday T^T hahazzz coz i ask my friends n family dont need party hahazzz coz need money hahazzz but in the end they buy my cake...-_-!!! hahazzz
yes today is a boring day oso-_-!!!(it like everyday is boring to me lo)hahazzz

0 Comment or DIE!: