Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, February 21, 2008

dotzzz another boring day zzzZZZ


dono y i take this pic-_-!!!
lalala i start my day with a phy....if ok i,darry n M.aifq was talking about bird bird n dogs...after that was maths dotzzz gt test...hahazzz playing at there...then dono wat then ms woo go out...some ppl say she cry n some say she angy..i dono after that was eng it the same nth happen there then was Res then so mrs siew home rm.....then call her(the gal that i like)as where is she hahaz then meet her lo then talk talk talk then her class ganno start then ask me go chem dotzzz after Res go chem lo then mdm lee ask me go bookshop help her buy something then on the way YX n darry folo lo...then go walk past her(i think u all noe who)dotzzz it a boring day dam test again at chem dotzzz after chem go geo dam it lo test again dotzzz after then go meet seng n ken they all at canteen lo dotzzz then call her(i think u noe)ask her where she say she going home then go c doc 4 the wat obs camp thingy dotzzzthen talk talk talk then tell her i going to hang up but she say dont 1 but i ltr hang up anyway^^ after that ltr call her again lo then she say she just got home i think then she say she will call me ltr then hang up dotzzz then with 4 ken n seng to end the their psp game...call W.aifq if he wanna meet us at kfc coz he nv come school dotzzz then he say later^^after we go chi sum mother there eat...then call him up again then he day he cant so ya like that lo...but i nv eat la i wanna save my money to get a psp dotzzz after that me n ken gogogo take bus go home lo dam it lo i 2day was going to go out with her(ya u noe who),jin sui,w.aifq they all to c L but all cannot go lo sad...so i say next week lo but jin sui going watch 2moro with Jr,peimin n 1 more chin guy that i hate dam it dotzzz but who care anyway dotzzz then next week may b go with her n W.aifq only lo dotzzz boring old day...then come back home eat n then use com to find song,watch video,chat n blogging again^^ hahazz nv blog 4 the last 2 days coz buz^^dotzzz so wat i m gonig to say 2day is
[Even when you're gone you will always be my bro,When you went home I'm still missing you, my bro,I'm feeling like the timing was wrong, my bro,I know you're smiling down saying carry on, my bro,Sometimes I feel God did me wrong, my bro,So i had to tell u this, my bro,Just to let you know that you're still my bro]this was long i miss man u r my bro 4 even i miss u man tommy 1993-2007 T^T i will miss u n u will me my bro 4even we all noe u r in a better place n i noe i will c u someday i miss u manT^T

0 Comment or DIE!: