Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, February 22, 2008

a lalalal daysssss

1st thing 1st read my last post 1st(TOP SECRET 2)coz some is u need to noe from there....

ok let starT bloging^^1st i start day with PE ya bloging as alway dotzzz^^playplayplay hahazzz i'm bad in PE lo dotzzz after that go maths ms woo nv come dono y??? then go to the other teacher 4get the name-_-!!!then ask us do work but u noe we nv do dotzzz then ENG ^^ i trying to work hard in ENG dotzzz talk at there then tell kok wee they all about the plan(go read my TOP SECRET 2 n u will noe)gt it now???then team work lo i all give ah bear(read my last time that post n u will noe him)do dotzzz then Res the plan(go read it)start then fool around with him dotzzz then i she(i think u noe who)call me say my bag at her there(coz i put my bag out site the teacher rm)then she go tag my head dam it...then chat there lo then i tell her about the plan(dam go read it^^)lo then i tell jin sui then i tell seng lo them M.T the real plan(i think u noe wat i'm saying)start then at M.T chat at there^^then after pct the plan(u noe it)was on again then actactact all the way to after school then i walk alone to kfc but i going to meet kok wee,ah bear,kai boon at there to eat n gonig to talk about my plan dotzzz but after we eat we go mac to talk about the plan dotzzz after that then go tiong c doc n meet my mother there lo dotzzz then i go home hahazzzi think 2day my blog is boring hahazzz^^ wat i'm going 2day is
[And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn,Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice,Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling,And I didn't feel a thing, So don't feel no pain,Just smile back]dotzzz pls read my last post call TOP SECRET 2 1st then read this post^^

0 Comment or DIE!: