Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, February 15, 2008

hahazzz 2day go out dotzzz.

2day go vivo watch movie dotzzz this movie

dotzzz so boring starting lo



this r some friends i go out with

the guy in black is call kok wee n the org guy call branson dotzzz ah law oso gt go but nv take his pic

this is my mei(n oso the gal i like)T^T la i think she dont like me only treat me as her bro that all dotzzz-_-!!!i think she cant 4get her ex.....i dono la now all i care is to kill all dogs(if u read my last post n u will noe who is the dogs)dotzzzzz ya it a same old boring day oso then go bm kfc eat with kok wee n ah bear(branson)dotzzzzz then saw jia jun(the gal i like ex)n his friends n his 1 dog the bulldog...the he go beat my head nvm la i gd boy hahazzz(mayb going to call my friends to like teach his dog some leasson dotzzz just joking la)then play ah bear psp hahahazzz at vivo my mei(the gal i like)use his psp n play like mad dotzzzzz then kok wee play hahahazzz then at bm i like wahahahazzz-_-!!! dotzzzz
hahahazzz ya it sad day 4 me dono y T^T i m unwanted so sad hahazzz boring-_-!!! dotzzz will this is wat i gonig to say 2day
[Just so you know,This feeling's taking control of me,And I can't help it]T^T
dotzzz it a boring day n sadness is in meT^T

0 Comment or DIE!: