Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, February 17, 2008

a boring n sad day dono y dotzz.../mind freak back

yaya nv go out lo very boring n no money to go out T^T at home use com...then hack my com theme to this 2

the royale noir theme n oso

the zune theme lo dotzzz so boring......

ya it the mind freak(some of my friends n i call out-self mind freak coz we sometime can read ppl mind or dream of something that is going 2 b real)dotzzz....then i dream about her(the gal i like)stead back with jj(jj=jia jun=her(the gal i like)ex dotzzz)then i ask some of my friends c if it going to b real n guess wat it is going to b real hahazzz then 1 of my friend say i can stop then but nah i dont 1 2 stop her happness hahazzz coz i dont match her hahazzz no matter how hard i try i can only b her big bro hahazzz(WO BU PEI)hahazzz dotzzz...oya if u all read about my last last post about the 2dogs pls dont tell any1 thx^^hahazz dono wat to post 2day dotzzz wat i doing to day is only use com to watch some video or play some games n hack some ppl com or something n chat with friends in msn hahazzz(no1 noe how i feel rite now i feel like slping n eating)dotzzz hahazzz same old boring day hahazzz wat i'm gonig to say 2day is
[If i'm wasting ur time,let me noe coz i dont wanna Interfere ur happness with him]dotzzz hahazzz i'm crying in 1 cover rite now hahazzz dotzzz hey gal(my mei/the gal i like)u can do it man u go gal hahazzz i wish u will get ur happness n bcareful^^
i may b happy in the out site but the in site i'm hurt n starting to bcome some1 that no1 noe^^ dotzzz-_-!!!...................T^T

0 Comment or DIE!: