Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, February 23, 2008

lalalazzz fix here fix there^^dotzzz-_-!!!

lalalazzz boring old day again^^hahazzz dotzzz woke up around 8 like that then watch tv then 9 meet at my cos house it around tiong there dotzzz going to help him fix his bed dotzzz n dono do wat with his com lo then around 11 like that he go with some for his friends to buy the thing 4 the bed then i use his com lo dotzzz la his com so boring de no game de lo dotzzz then dl game it his com^^ then chat with her(u noe who),peimin n some other ppl in msn n oso use his com to find video n song lo dotzzz lame la dotzzz then i was going to buy food around 1 like that then my cos call say he buy 4 me lo dotzzz lo then chat chat chat then my cos come back lolz then eateateateateateateateateateateat then go back use his com lo dotzzz the he go out again to find to bed thingy dotzzz after that around 4 like that he call me say ltr around 5 or 6 like that he will call me then go eat dotzzz then chatchatchatchatchat then he call lo then go meet him go eat then after that he ask me go home then i go home lo dotzzz ask me go there then ask me go home dotzzz-_-!!! nvm la lolz i think 2day is the shoter post in my blog lolz school days is more i think dotzzz so i'm gonig to say 2day is
[There's only hate,There's only tears,There's only pain,There is no love here,So what will you do?There's only lies,There's only fear,There's only pain,There is no love here.]lolz this is long too hahazz dotzzz^^ i wanna tell her i like her but i dont dare can any1 tell me wat do to????

0 Comment or DIE!: