Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tron


Hi guys, today I won't be blogging but just post something random cause not much people know about this. You see the poster up there? Ya the Tron movie that most people thought is a new movie but did you know that this is a sequel to a movie in 1982 which is called Tron


Yes and this is the first Tron movie poster, looks alike don't it? It's because they are related!



Here's the first movie, watch it part by part on Youtube, you will understand more of it when you watch the Tron that is showing now.

Both movie were great and of cause the first movie look like shit but hey just watch it then watch the Tron that is showing know, its worth it.

0 Comment or DIE!: