Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paper Heart


Hey guys, today I won't be blogging much but just to post about something. This is me and this is my feelings to you. It hurts real bad for me to tell you to last long, I may act like nothing happen to me. But inside it's killing me.

For you, I give up talking to you so you and your stead won't fight and you won't break up. I love you that's why I do that, giving you happiness in exchange for my broken heart. And I truly mean it when I told you to last long, cause you love him and that's you happy ending.

You and him have my blessing even if it hurts me to do that. I promise I will be there. I'm happy for you cause you are happy with him, and if he ever mistreat you once tell me! Cause I swear to god I will take you away from him cause a girl like you is not worth to be treated that way.

Lastly, this hurts but ya last long and stay happy with him. And now I quote "Take a bow, fake a smile. I'm heartbroken, guess I will deal with it alone"

0 Comment or DIE!: