Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, December 26, 2010

They The Best


Hi everyone, see the photo up there? Those are all my close friends who came to my house for christmas eve celebration. They are totally awesome and I do very much enjoy my times with them.

No matter what happen next year, I promise that I will be there for them and try meet up with them if I'm able to. They rock my life to the max and always make my laugh! I do hope they enjoy the christmas eve celebration cause this is the first time that I'm hosting this type of event.

I'm planning new year eve celebration with some of my friends, and I hope everyone that were in the christmas eve celebration will turn up. I want to take more photos with them and keep all those happy moment with them. They make me smile, like me know that having friends is better than being alone.

I love them to the max, well not in a gay way of cause. I had a burst on christmas eve and I hope I will have a burst too on new year eve with them. Their friendship are much more better than Santa's present to me.

And now I quote "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

0 Comment or DIE!: