Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, December 12, 2010

They Keep Me Going


Hello everyone, yes see that photo? That's the friends that play a big part in my life. There is more but I don't have much photos I have with other friends. Those friends are important to me, they bring joy into my life. They make my life colourful, always make me happy.

I do enjoy my times with them, well a lot. But the thing is next year I don't where I will go and I will truly miss all of them. No matter what, I will try to make outing so all of us will meet up and update each other on our own life. I love all my friends to the max!

Result taking is next week and I think after that we won't be able to meet more? Don't know about that. For me now is to try to style my hair into emo, just wanna try out new stuff cause you never know what suit you if you don't try. And I'm totally into screamo now! How I wish I know how to do screamo! Maybe I should try self learning it, kinda of weird. I want to go out so badly and I want to do some shopping once I go out! Alright I will end my post here, will update when I can.

And now I quote "If loving you is wrong, then I don't wanna be right"

0 Comment or DIE!: