Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Joy From Them


Hello guys! I got my N level result! Well maybe it didn't really turn out as what I wanted but hey, at least I still can get to study right? Well what I'm gonna post today is kinda of sad for me. You see that photo up there?

Well those are the people who bring joy into my life. I may not know all of them for many years but they make me happy and I enjoy my time with them. It's hard to say goodbye to them! When I retain sec3 last year, I thought I won't be able to make much friends, but I was wrong! I did! And I make more than just a handful!

I miss how we make noise in the class like crazy or just joke around with each other. Also those times we talk back to teachers! Well that's not a good thing to do but hey I did enjoy! And I will also like to thanks to all those teachers who helped us!

So no matter what the future is or what is ahead of all of us, I just wish you guys good luck! No matter what don't ever give up! Hey when you guys need me I will be there! I love you guys!

And now I quote "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."

0 Comment or DIE!: