Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello World, Can You Hear My Voice?


Hello everyone! Ya I know it's long since I blog, just to keep my blog alive so I'm here to blog about something well anything I guess to be random. Very fast it's gonna be end of year and I'm getting my result soon. Still thinking which causes I should get but on the other hand if I can make it will I go sec5 or go ITE higher nitec. I just don't know what to do at this point of time.

I will truly miss all my friends no matter what. Maybe on the day where I get my result I should take photos with all my classmate. Just hope everything go well and also hope I don't cry. Okay that's kinda of gay, lately I have been staying at home more than going. Still not that use to it, but at least I have friends to text with, but I want her to reply my text!

On my love life, I don't know how to say about it but I'm trying, just hope she will reply my text. Don't why but today a lot guys add me in Facebook! What the hell! I think is mostly till to my new profile photo? Totally look like a butch.

Well that's all the things I want to blog about now, oh and I want many outing with my friends! And now I quote "The scariest part in being loved by someone is the uncertainty that they may stop any time."

0 Comment or DIE!: