Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, December 10, 2010

Pointless Love


Hey everyone, just a quick update or an quick post? I don't know, well I'm sick! Yes I know, I'm sick again? Doctor said I catch a cold that's why I am having sore throat and running nose now. I just hope I can recover before next week.

If I'm not wrong next week we will get our result? I'm not sure but I think it is? Just hope I can get a good score for it. Have been staying at home almost 1 week! Well mostly is till to me being sick, can't blame anyone for that.

Christmas is coming soon! Can't wait for it! But the sad part is that 2010 is coming to a end, just hope next year will be a better year ahead. As for me now, my mind is okay now. Not gonna let love mess up my head, I got my family and friends so no worry at all! I some how lost my trust in love? Still hard to say, oh to the hell with love.

I will miss my friends next year, and I promise myself to work harder next year no matter where I end up in. All the old times we had together, all the fun and crazy stuff we did, I'm gonna miss that and I won't forget about it.

And now I quote "Past is a good place to visit, but certainly not a good place to stay"

0 Comment or DIE!: