Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, December 31, 2010

Liar


Hi everyone, well I want to tell this so badly cause I hate lying to my best friends. As I may sound like an ass hole doing this, but not much people read my blog so I will just blog about it first.

Well as you can see, I'm in a relationship with a girl call Charmain. But the truth is, it's fault. Ya I know, why did I lie right? Well I'm kinda of bored and just playful so me and her plan to do this? I wanted to prank my friends and she wanted to prank she's too.

So it's kinda of weird at first but funny at most point. But I found out something, when I'm in a "relationship" now a lot weird shit happen. I know things that I didn't know at first, also feelings from other people. I don't if it's they just telling me or they do mean it when they know I'm gone.

Somehow things change, and tomorrow is 2011 and I just want to enjoy every moment I can. Also I want to have a great year next year, make new friends and all that stuff.

Alright I will end my post here, so ya I will tell my friends about this "relationship" on 2011, just hope they don't kill me! Well it's all for fun I guess and I know I'm an ass hole of cause. Also those who read this post now before I tell you about it, all I can say is you are dam lucky.

And now I quote "Liar liar pants on fire."

0 Comment or DIE!: