Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not The Same


Not everyone have a perfect family, a perfect home, a perfect parents, a perfect life you guys. Just because you don't walk with my shoes don't mean you know me.So here's my story. My life ain't that colourful, just as I thought I got my friends there for me. Well guess I'm wrong, guess there's no one to trust anymore not my family and not my friends.

Fuck God for what it happen just now. You don't know the real me, so just shut the fuck up and fuck off. Just because your wire went wrong but that don't give to the rights to fucking hit my back with a chair. You know what, I will move away when I have a chance and won't even call you what I always called you. And I promise I will never ever go to your funeral, also you will never ever see grandkids. I put on a mask everyday so fuck this shit, friends don't exist I guess they don't care and parent? Well they are enemy now, no matter what there's always a hate in me know one understand.


And now I quote "Fuck you -'-"

0 Comment or DIE!: