Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april fool day.........mayb not-_-!!!

start my day with assem hahahazzz omg 2moro not so many ppl come to school...sad lo....assem..my @ss pain lo sit at there dotzzz then i go fool mr seow hahahazzz i rule o ye~~~~....-_-!!!then go mr seow rm dono talk about wat la...then EL sad lo ms wee nv come hahahahazzz but in the end mr foo take us...then maths same as b4 play n fooling around....then Rec i put my bag at M.T rm there...then i go canteen eat lo dotzzz then come back saw angela take my house key...then i was like wtf did she go open my bag when i not around dotzzz lo then M.T(haven get my key back)...M.T i was chatting all the way long...then DnT(the key not with me yet)then in DnT i take her thingy then she return me...wahahahahahahazzzz i'm evil wahahahahahahazzz dotzzz-_-!!!...then after school meet seng,ken,bran,km,darry go bm kfc to eat dotzzz then play my psp at there lo hahahahazz then go home...after that it the dum angela again she sms me that she like me but i already noe it fake coz it APRIL FOOL DAY wahahahahahazzz i'm so evil hahahazzz but in the end i use she trick to do on jack hahahazzz(sad he just break with is stead but i wish him gd luck lo)then he thought i gay hahahahazzz(i nv sms he i tell him in person)hahahazzzzz i'm so evil wahahahahahhahahahahazzzz then go eat lo dotzzz guess wat chee keong call me to ask me if gt any gals that i noe(so that he can ask 4 stead)but i say dono lo...n then he say he wan stead dotzzz lo but i tell me go geylang find hahahazzz dotzzz(hey chee keong i'm just joking ok)dotzzz ok floodball win the match n netball i dono they nv tell dotzzz............so that wat i did 2day dotzzz so wat i going to say 2day is
[i don't wanna to see,i don't wanna to be,anyone,anymore,i don't wanna fake,i don't wanna break,i don't wanna say,anything,anymore]hahahazzz it the same song lyi from my last post hahahazzz that all 4 2day^^

0 Comment or DIE!: