Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, March 31, 2008

a pig pig pig day hahahahazzz

when to school this morr then saw some ppl bcome black black like malay hahahahazzz(coz they go camp hahahahazzz)feel like everywhere i go it all malay hahahahazzz but who care hahahazzzz....1st start with DnT...dam lo the com i using com go to net de....then pe...ahhh gt nafa hahahahazzz i anyhow do de hahahazzz...then M.T we just chat at there lo nv care wat the teacher talking hahahahazzz......then Rec...very wat lo 2 obasa(angela n pei min)beat my head.....so lame.....then SS kai boon play my psp lolz play naruto hahahahazzz...then cep...go ava room...chat at there oso anything to do.....then chem...mdm lee nv come then go ms eng(3A form teacher)dotzzz she teacher her class studer but we some sit bhide there chat....ok la her teaching...but who care anyway hahahahazzzz...oya 2 day gt floodball(M.aifq)n netball(angela)match hahahazzz i wanna ask them win or lose but no 1 reply hahahahzzz but who care anything hahahahazzzz....but i hear something...it about her(.....)i heard that her like some1 from other school-_-!!!i think i better no tell...coz i dont like to interfere other ppl love^^will is hard to like someone n eazy 2 b like by someone...so rmd all of u out there hahahaazzz....then after school go G.O 2 take my IC


hahahazzz see every1 i'm older rite now hahahazzz dotzzz-_-!!! oya at ms eng home rm i draw this

IT Mr.PiG hahahazzz dotzzzz...then got my IC when to ken house with seng to send some psp game to them hahahazzz dotzzz.....so wat i going to say 2day is
[Ur a boken wing,not a boken thing,u can heal in time,if u try]hahahazzz this is a song a nice song mayb put in my blog...but c 1st la that all 4 2day^^

0 Comment or DIE!: