Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, April 24, 2008

my next big plan

plan #1
make angela hate me
resul:i think it work
will y i make her hate me it coz this...ltr she take my thing then i will try take it back then will so call touch her...or she will say u my who care so many.....everytime she say that she sound angy....then i dont like my friends to b angy lo...i think if she hate my she will b happy^^....i tell some friends bad thing about her(coz i noe some ppl will tell her)that my 1st way to let her hate me...then put something at my msn nick thingy.....then i noe she hate me then i will not find her then she will nv b angy^^ it hard to lose a gd friend^^but who care along as all my friends r happy i will do anything^^


plan #2
chag my hp num
resul:coming soon about this sunday or next week
something wrong with my hp the num n the bill is so dam hight lo dam it!!!!!hahahazzz-_-!!!my 1 is singtel lo...dono wan to chag to m1 or starhub...(pls tell me which 1 gd)when i chag my hp num i think i will let some ppl noe coz if u tell alot of ppl then every1 start to punk call me...if can i wish to chag my hp oso hahahazzz^^


plan #3
b there 4 wee kai
resul:coming soon i think...
will this is wat happen...ytd about 6 like that wee kai call me n ask me go vivo with him to buy something...when i rech vivo i saw him along i ask him where is ms tay(i nv ask him where is ms tay i just say his stead name..y i dont wanna say....read blow)...he tell me she at her gandmother house...so i blive lo....then we when to eat....then dono 4 wat reson wee kai gt a stomag then he go toli to shit......the toli is bside toys'r'us....then i saw ms tay kiss some guy that i dono...then i run to her n say WTF is this....guess wat she tell me...she say she dont like wee kai anymore n going to break with him soon i was like OMG!!!she tell me not to tell coz she wanna tell by her-self...then i just c they 2 walk away....i nv tell wee kai coz ltr he heart break...hate friends to b sad n angy.....oso nvm that i put in this blog coz i nv tell wee kai about my blog...


plan #4
study hard
resul:working on it
i gt to study very hard...no time to fool or joke around!!!exam is coming ahhhhh gt to work so hard that i 4get everything hahahzzz^^(a shot plan)


plan #5
draw some design 4 owner.....
resul:coming soon
u noe owner(dont really noe him(noe him in the net))he putting some act work as like tadoo like that.....in msn he ask me to draw something n take the pic n send it to him in msn....i dono la....i dono wat to draw lo coz my drawing sux hahahazzz but i try la hahahzzz^^dono wat he going to do with all the drawing?????but who care hahahazzz


plan #6
a full-time simple plan fan
resul:almost there....
u all noe that simple is my no.1 fav band hahahazzz i like their song so i got to find all of their song!!!!i'm not going to dl in coz as a fan u noe hahahazzz i going to ask ppl in the net n ask my friends...will so far i left about afew some....i think i gonna cheak again then c wat song i dont hav then go find it hahahazzzz...


plan #7
watch all the movie i wan to watch this year^^
resul:waiting 4 the movie to come out n need to save up money yo watch
i wanna watch all the movie i wan to watch this year like iron man,wall*e,super hero movie,doomdays,hulk 2,indiana jonesthe,the love guru,speed racer,hellboy 2,get smart,batman 2,never back down,step brothers,kung fu panda...n many many more i think...well i try to c all la hahahazzz^^


plan #8
making a repot into my blog
resul:coming soon
making a repot into my blog call[Friends:replacement or tools?]so i need all ur help to tell my some story like how ur friends teat u like that then i will c if it a replacement or tools then i will but all into the repot...i will nv put ur name out ok so pls kindly help me in this repot thx^^


plan #9
to put new games into my psp
resul:need help on this
well i'm tries 4 some of my psp games coz play the same games again n again n again...so i need ur help on at like tell me which games is nice to play lo...oya if every1 of u wanna play a fast speed 4gb memory stick for $48(i think i 48)come find name coz my house down house coz sell lo so if wan u all can come folo go buy or giv me the money then i help u all buy lo


plan #10
live my life as an happy kid
resul:think it work
i noe there a kid in every1 hahahazzz as 4 my i hav to grow up u noe but i wanna be a kid like 4ever hahahazzz but that just a dream hahahazzz dotzzz-_-!!!now i just wanna play n hav fun n oso study hard this year hahahazzzz{KIDZ 4EVER}hahahazzz dotzzz....

there all my next big plan hahahazzz not bloging to day just my next big plan^^

0 Comment or DIE!: