Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, April 4, 2008

..........day...............

a day i maynot noe wat to do.....1st pe anyhow do again.....ok i'm in a bad moob 2day cos she(...)start to avoid me again but who care^^...i think not going to find a stead^^ coz no1 even care about me...hahazzz....then maths very **** lo....i'm in a very dam mood 2day very like taking 1 gun n shoot every ppl i like n c....i nvm show other ppl that i'm sad or angy hahahazzz.....then eng do work same as always..i think i'm starting to hate everything in life lo...ah sam say no ppl give me many care...WHO CARE MAN... i'm nth so y care....life just sux ok.....all of u ppl only c my as a joker or anything but FUCK U stop acting like u all noe who m i...u all just some ppl who act like u noe me...like some ppl 4 no reson n call me go eat shit...some say i how old play play play...FUCK ok i'm going to just say FUCK....u all noe wat hurt the most?????love,hate,friends hurt the most....pls stop acting like u all noe me ok...u all laugh bcoz i'm different...i laugh bcoz u all look the same....friends???u all call ur-self a friends???do u noe wat it take to b a friends???.......let return to the day...the Res go eat...then M.T chat at there.....then pct chat oso....then go kfc with seng,ken,law,kw,km to eat....then go lidy play psp....i nv show then anything i just act dum n try b funny.....coz if i say no1 even care....then i go home......i call my friend zheng da to buy Cigarette n teach me how to smoke....i just hate my life no1 even care so ya y not try smoking to hav more funny then "SOME GOOD FRIENDS"...oya then on the way home ken go buy bubber tea then saw pc...i nv do anything to him then he ask me come here 4 wat come eat shit ah...i was like 'ok raymond cool down just do nth act like nth'...i do nth just smile back....he think is funny but i was in a bad mood but who care anyway but i took wat he say very ser hahahahazzz he think is funny ok then bb the the old funny joking raymond ok coz now i just hate everything now 1 every care any FUCKING reson i hav...but i oso dont care...even if i smoke,kill or die who will care there is no real friends out there...all ur friends try to b close to u coz ur funny or gt psp or cool or a lot money once they get use to it u will noe how i feel...so u all think i alway okok rite then ok lo hahahazzz i will not do anything just dont b funny more sinc no1 even care n life just sux being the old me no matter hard i try they will just leave like her....life just FUCK UP....so wat i going to say is
[WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE ~ to be,or not to be,that is the question]...for those of ur who dono wat it mean...it mean that u can b anything u like...u can stay the way u r or be a new you....as 4 me i will just b a new me n dont wanna b funny anymore coz no matter how hard i try i will alway b the same.....life just suxx

0 Comment or DIE!: