Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, April 17, 2008

real life n fake smile

start my day with phy....same as always...then maths **** lo bloody ms woo anyhow say me....**** her lo...then eng...do work boring!!!!!...then Res...go find angela they all........then chem....do so many work hahahazzz so harding lo at there....then geo...play there hahahahazzzz...then after school go to bm liby saw seng they all...then i go ask him n ken about some chem thingy(c i gt study 1 ok)hahahazzz....then js they all come...js say wat this satday go out....i tell him i not going....but dono i was going to tell him i will go but he say that angela tell they all(js they all)to lie to me that she nv go....then when satday then call me go down....then i was like m i a toys to her n other ppl........it sux lo then i nv tell him i going...coz ltr i tell him then their PLAN will nv work.....just fuck up after i heard that....then i ask ken if he free this satday...coz i blive he is not that kind for ppl who will make his friends a fool or a toys......but he say he hav to c 1st....but nv.....i dono y but they all just sux.....js they all...nv wanna blive them.....angela dont even wanna blive.....nv la i 4give u all hahahazzz(when i say i 4give u all...i lie...)...this just sux wat m i to them a toys a fool???i'm sry jack....sry that i nv blive u.....now i noe wat kind of friends is they all...sry....bcoz of them i gt a fight with u sry....i reali need to friend to talk to a real best friend that will nv make me a fool or a toys.....nvm la let them call me i dont wanna care anymore.....coz everything i do is just a waste of time..............................................THIS SUX Y MUST THEY DO THIS TO ME...WAT DID I DO TO THEM....WAT IS THE FUCKING PRO WITH U PPL....U ALL THINK IS FUNNY?????BEIN A TOYS OR A FOOL....Y NOT GO FUCK UP UR SELF......sry 4 the ****ing i nv mean to say it but i hav to say it out coz i dont wanna keep in me coz it sux............................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life just fucking sux to me....so wat i going to say 2day is
[at a time like this,i wish i'm dead,coz the more i care,i get more pain...]this is not from book or song....this is from me...a fucking fool n toys to u ppl.....NO COMMENT IN LIFE.....

1 Comment or DIE!:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.