Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Kid Life Coz I Just Wanna Play

lalalalala this is it a kid life hahahazzz dotzzz-_-!!!!!1st is maths yaya anyhow do...-_-!!!then ms woo give us penil lo dotzzz-_-!!!(trying to buy us)hahahazzz just joking....then phy talk at there with m.aifq n dt lo hahahazzz i think i'm going to hang out with them coz i can like talk about wat i think hahahazz dotzzzz then is FP(geo_ we play at there me,darry,w.afiq sing at there so funny lo hahahazzz then m.afiq go put Check Yes Juliet lyi at the geo test lolzzzzz hahahazzzz then res..omg one of the shop gt posin or something coz it was close down n every1 noe that very fast lo hahahazzzz...then i sit at there then angela come do dono wat to me....after that i when up to hall to c ppl play floodball...then angela call....then she come up then c her dum dum 1 play the floodball-_-!!!then she took my bag n the 1st thing that come into my mind is better not go so close to her ltr she will say dont toch me-_-!!!then just her to give me my bag back...then w.afiq n i go to the toli then w.afiq ask me wat i tell angela then make i us friends back-_-!!!i oso dono hahahazzz....life is cazy anything can happen hahahazzz oya i oso thought she hate me or something....dont care like coz i'm just a kid^^then eng i nv do the work keep drawing at there hahahazz dotzz-_-!!!then ss many ppl play play play then the lesson going to eng dono y stoma pain then i just wanna move fast then km keep play dono wat like think he can fly like that then i say lond at him say if u think u can fly then jump down from here...(sry km i nv ment to hurt no 1 i just wanna eat SOMETHING)....then m.afiq ask me to like dont care him la....then i just walk lo then hentai giv me sweet(thx^^)to eat lo dotzzz then pct just talk at there....then after school some of us need to stay back 4 the chem ex-lesson lo then some of us walk to red hill masket to eat i nv eat coz ltr too late lo hahahazzz then we run back to school hahahazzz then go ava room 4 the chem thingy......in lesson i draw again....then half way i ask mdm lee(our chem teacher)can hav break then she say 15min hahahazz then all the boys run out side...the m.afiq say play hide n seek hahahazzz then play play play run run run the saw w.afiq ask us y nv ask him to play oso(sry but just now we in the same chem lesson so ya)next time if gt play i call u ok^^then we go back to ava 4 lesson hahahazzz then study study n all that run make me wanna just slp at ava rm lo(u all noe that PiG hav to slp alot)hahahazzzz then after that we when out side then me,w.afiq,darrly,m.afiq took branson hp n run away..(i cant run coz my bag gt book ahhhhh)then we hide then we saw branson face like wanna cry like that.....then meet w.afiq at then playground bside the bm liby lo then we go find branson(coz we scare he go home)we when to kfc n ntuc but he was not there lo hahahazzzz-_-!!! then we go to bm inter to c if he there hahahazzzz...n guess wat he was there hahahazzz dotzzz-_-!!!then we chat a littl the 139 come darry go then 272 come branson n w.afiq when....then 132 come m.afiq was lineing 4 the bus n then my bus come hahahazzz then when to buy food to take go home eat hahahazz dotzzz-_-!!!....that end of my school life hahahazzz oya now in this blog wat i going to put is my school life,my school friends,me,n some repot i'm going to do...so there is no outside thing in my blog hahahazzz^^i found out some thing....being with w.afiq,m.afiq,darrly is fun hahahazzz it like we r all kids or something hahahazzz lolz going out with ken,w.afiq 2moro to suntel to do my hp anythingy n oso watch iron man hahahazzz oya to all my friends u all can tell me all ur secret coz it all save with me hahahazzz or anything that u wanna shcp u can find me coz i'm a good listener hahahzzz^^ n it 4 free hahahazzz it a fun day 2day^^i wish everyday is like that play around hahahazzz so wat i'm going to say 2day is
[Everybody wants to go to Heaven,but nobody wants to die!]hahahazzz got the from a user in zedge call empty_soul hahahazz so that all 4 2day hahahazzz hav fun n rmb KIDZ 4 LIFE hahahazzz

0 Comment or DIE!: