Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, April 13, 2008

12 april 2008...////////n 2day dotzzz

when to scholl 4 sper days...dam they talk n talk n talk...the after go mac with ken,angela,js n pm lo...kind of boring...then go home use com n call angela....then yx call me go pei him eat....then after go home to use com n chat eith angela...then go meet andy,jack,zd...too bad nick cant make it...then we under my blk to do something...(let call it thingy(it a secret))then faster go home bath n eat alot of sweet then go meet angela...then rech her house there saw yt then he go call taxi to tiong....then meet wt at mrt there....she nv tell seng that she going...then go take mrt go find js they all...then rech there i saw them...then they all dono where to go...1st they say meet at there n then they say go bugis...i was like very **** up lo....then i was like all ALONE...then there is something cross my mind that y did i come here it boring n it ever better to with jack they all lo coz they will nv leave me alone lo dum shit...then seng start to talk to me...he say wat i smoke...I NV EVER SMOKE ok pls.....lie hahahazz dotzzz(joking)...i dont understand pc n the other ppl world lo dotzzz it boring at there...then go bugis angela n wt went shopping then the other when to play lan...me n seng just walk around bugis...i was like wow bugis sure give me alot of happy time with tommy...(miss him old friend...he was like the only friend that know me best...after he pass away i nv blive any1 that tell me everything.........sry just sad....then we go mac then angela n wt come along after that js come along...he say the other playing lan...they we all walk around then go eat...then the rest come.....i nv use alot of money(coz i wanna buy a new hp 4 my mother)^^i take $52 n i only use $10 only hahahazzz then eat eat eat then all go home...js,angela,yt go take taxi or bus i 4get...then i,seng,wt go take mrt to tiong then rech then i walk to my ganddad house coz the the god thingy...then seng n wt take bus...i run to my ganddad house coz i'm late lo...(c i use all my time just to go out with them but at the end all just leave me alone...)hahaha joking-_-!!! then rech my ganddad house but it already over lo sad...then there is some youngster then(at my ganddad house)i dont ever noe them...then saw them going to one cover at under the blk...they will doing to thingy..i was like wow...when to join them...after that eat alot alot of sweet again...then when to eat.....then go home...about 11 like that rech home...then watch tv when every1 aslp..i cant slp lo that y i go watch tv...n thinking of something.....then 1 like that go to bed...







THE NEXT DAY 13/4/2008

hahahazzzz dotzzz yes it is 2day 4get to off my hp then slp dono wat time ken call me(coz ytd call him to help me but the thingy...but no need already coz andy bro buy 4 him already)....then when back to slp....then go use com....use use use then dono y i fell aslp useing com...then kb call me then i wake up....dotzzz then use com now....


it hav bein along time sinc i blog......then saw js msg about his bday b4 he go back italy.....i was like not again i hav to go out with ppl who dono where to go....

got a dream last nite...it was the key to wat i'm thinking....i dono wat to do...need help...been use in school lo....but nvm oso i'm used to b used...hahahazz joking....n oso being use by ppl from outside n other school......

nv take pic 4 ytd coz dont feel like it.....so wat i going to say 2day is
[Kidnap my heart,take me with you,Kidnap my heart,make my dreams come true]this is a song from the click five call kidnap my heart it a nice song that i found with finding some of their song...i like blogging coz i can say everything that i keep in my heart n my mind.....hahahazz...so...that all 4 wat i did on ytd n 2day....cya....
NO COMMENT

0 Comment or DIE!: