Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mr.PiG is the name hahahazz...

go out with jin sui,angela n pei min ytd dont wanna post it coz dont feel like it....2day my friend n i we dare each other to go cut our hair to shot hahahazz(anyway i was going to cut my hair hahahaz)then cut lo dam i feel shot lo dotzzz(y did i do so situpi thing)hahahazzz then go eat after that go tiong....walk here walk there then go eat lo..then go home..so sad no1 call or sms me lo feel liek crying hahahahazz joking only......ya it another boring old day like everytime...i feel like i forgot to say something or do something 2day....nvm who care anyway hahahahazzz dotzzz 2day is a shot post...ya that all...so wat i going to say 2day is
[everytime my heart bleed,it will nv go back as it was in the being]hahahahazzz alway need to find all this word in mean something n put in to my blog de lo hahahahzz so take care every1(my feeling is in my drawing)-_-!!!...oya my new name is call Mr.PiG hahahahazzz....

0 Comment or DIE!: