Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, March 14, 2008

13 mar 2008

yayaya wake up about 7 someing dotzzz then use com dotzzz then 12 when to vivo to meet up with jin sui n ltr that pc(a friend of js)come hahazzz then we wait...we was going to watch movie but we wait 4 her(ya she bcome a stranger to me)dotzzz then nv saw movie but when to china town there to sing ktv dotzzz sing sing sing



the pic i take is not so gd as it is dark there dotzzz then they say i not wild dotzzz it coz i'm sick hahazz dotzzz after that about 6 something when back to vivo there...then folo her(stranger)to buy thing hahazz dotzzz dono y bcome stranger coz just feel that way hahazzz after 7 like that she when home then me,js,pc when to eat


dotzzz after that they all folo me go buy thing i buy the spawn dvd n YEA simple plan new cd yahooo

i was finding the simple plan cd at 1st but i saw the spawn dvd n i was find the movie 4 a long time n i buy it

then i saw simple plan cd the i buy

n lol the simple plan cd gt free t-shirt the guy give me L size but i thought that L is big but when i try it...it ok lo...
front

back

after that we chat to like 9 something then go long john to buy thing go home eat dotzzz after that i when home i watch somr tv show then dono y started to draw

hahazz my drawing is not that gd dotzzz after that dono y again feel like writing down song i make dotzzz i may b puting the song lyi...but i just cant find the beat dotzzz so wat i'm going to say 2day is
[wat if i lead thw ay,wat if i make mistakes,weill u b there?wat if i change the world,wat if i take the blame,will u b there?]dotzzz that all on 13mar...

0 Comment or DIE!: