Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, March 17, 2008

my psp is my wife my laopo hahazzz^^^^^^dotz-_-!!!!

gt my psp in 15mar dotzzz

light purple

the box

hahazzz my psp is my wife n laopo(it is wife)
then 2day then my laopo to school hahazz dotzzz-_-!!!at school in the morr show some of my friends my laopo dotzzz then DnT nth do it there only at there play com then pe all any how play dotzzz then M.T we chat there dotzzz then Res all start to play with our laopo dotzzz hahazzz the SS slp n joke around hahazzzzzz after that cpe go ava room...i chat with ken,seng,W.aifq they all then i start to lay on the floodd to slp then 3A form teacher call me to sit up..dam it lo hahazzz some of her studer oso like that...then chem nth to do at there...after school call her chat then play with my laopo n some friends then lean my laopo to some ppl play dotzzz oya i only get a photo on some of the ppl laopo hahazzz dotzzz

i take not so gd la hahazzz it my,seng n ken laopo hahazzz dotzzz but my laopo is not my real laopo hahazzz dotzzz then go home with ken n W.aifq hahazzz that all oya when was is SS some ppl throw newspaper everywhere but i found i newspaper that is rare i think hahazzz

it a heart hahazzz dotzzz going to ken house 2moro i think to put some game in to my laopo hahazz dotzzz so wat i going to say 2day is
[This is the last time that I kneel and pray to the sky,Cause almost everything that I was always ever told was a lie]hahazzz dotzzz that all 4 2day!!!

0 Comment or DIE!: