Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

yayaya another day another life dotzzz-_-!!!

start my day with assme dotzzz sit at there do nth dotzzz just hate it lo...dono y when eng my head start to pain hahazzz but i nv tell any1 hahazzz...then math nth to do at there just chat only dotzzz then Res but i nv go canteen...i told jin sui that i may not go bm liby after school lo.....then DnT dono wat toy.....i cut some pic hahazzz then i like it n i took it home lo


hahazzz dotzzz then half way i tell her i not going to liby with they all then her say i promi breakeer...then i tell her i go lo....but i go ken house 1st...so after school me,ken,W.aifq,seng when to ken house to put some psp game.....then W.aifq go my blog n saw the psp pic n he wan to join oso hahazzz i took the pic n i put the name in one of the pic





oya 2day is ken bday!!!so happy 15 bday ken hahazzz dotzzz-_-!!! then about 3:30 like that me,seng,W.aifq leave ken house...then W.aifq went home me,seng go liby..seng go find his stead i go find her n js dotzzz then saw js,pc,her,seng stead wan ting,pm,kw....then i like o...k... after that i start to play psp lo..then lean kw...then i play again lo...after that go home.....but i found out something...when i play psp i feel like i leave all my friend alone lo...so i try my best to not play so many psp....(i will work hard to stop it)hahazz dotzzz...then went home...after that feel a littl sick then go c doc...(dam it just hate to b sick)then that all lo oya my psp i lean my friend on the way back home lo...so wat i going to say 2day is[no matter how hard i try i will never ever get her heart]dotzzz my friend jack told me this hahazzz it like how i'm rite now dotzzz hahazzz that all 4 2day hahazzz

0 Comment or DIE!: