Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, September 12, 2010

On Top Of The Game


Hello, there's another blog post. Okay I will blog about my daily life this time, yesterday I meet Seng Jie at vivo and walk around there, eat and slack. We when to watch Resident Evil: Afterlife. The movie was okay, not really that nice if you want to put the story line it in. That movie make guys look like pussy and make those girls in it, are freaking hot!

After that we when to Tea Garden's Mcdonalds to meet up with Darryl, Millie first. We are going to study and ton at the same time. Well I woke up at 6am and if I ton till 6am plus, I will be not sleeping for 24 hours. Millie was doing her history and Darryl doing his maths, me well just say I don't have the mood at all! So I end up never study! Kevin meet us with is laptop and all of us just talk and joke there. Kinda of fun, really you guys should try it. Seng Jie and me took turn to use Kevin's laptop too. I was playing Left 4 dead 2 like a kid!

Enjoy my time with them, hope we can do this more! Well hope with more people if we can? Planning for K-box with Millie, going to call Darryl, Seng Jie and Kevin! Boy will enjoy my-self if that happen!

Maybe meeting her the week after next week, hope really I can meet her? Well just hope everything go well for me and her. This love is crazy.


And now I quote "We can never go back to the past, but we can write the future"

0 Comment or DIE!: