Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Going Through Changes


Hello, sorry never really able to blog this past few days? But hey I'm here now blogging. It's been a long long time and a long long way to be in the place I am. I did many sins full things that I'm not proud of but I have choose this road so I guess there's no turning back. Today is a weird thing, I was studying and eating at the same time alone! Ya I know I hate to be alone but I'm starting to like it, it's not that I hate people around me but I find alone time not bad? Listening to my music, eating the foods I like also study at the same time? Going out again in the afternoon, meeting Jin Long and to some crazy aass shit. Life still must go on for me, I need to change some part of me?

I need to change some part for my-self, study hard. Gonna stop playing. Kinda of getting so easy to be piss off lately, don't what the hell is wrong with me.I'm not your boy-toy nor his replacement, we have see through your lies. That's the last note you have from me.


And now I quote "To the world you may be one person. But to a person, you may be the world"

Remember to watch this video, it's an awesome song. I love olive you girl :D

0 Comment or DIE!: