Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, September 24, 2010

Life


Hey today I’m going to blog about something off topic again, just like my past post about “Growing Up”. So have you ever wonder what’s life like on the other side of the world? How do people live there or how they survived in their life. I’m sure in part of our life, all of us wanted to be someone that we are not. Like someone popular, rich, good looking or even the opposite sex. But is that what we really want? Walking our road with someone else’s shoe? Is that what we want?

Maybe being famous is most of everyone dream, but it’s not that easy. You have to fight for it, but is that what are you going to do? Sometime it’s not always that nice or wonderful as we think it is.

And now for me, I’m want to be my-self again. So now I no longer want to impress my friends no more nor will be making everyone around me happy. This is who I am now, not trying hard to be funny and not trying hard to give you see the best of me. Everything around me is changing for better or worse, I don’t really care anymore. Why not wear my shoe and walk your road, I’m sure it isn’t that awesome as you think it is.

My life is just like a roller coaster and there will always be up and down, but now I’m not going down anymore. Because my life is a rocket, it will keep on shooting up to the sky and it won’t fall back down. I’m aiming for the moon, and once I’m there I won’t be a rocket no more but I will be a star. A star that will shine and won’t fall as a shooting-star.

So what are you going to be? Yourself? Or someone that you are not? Well I found mine already and now it’s your turn.

And now I quote "One who knows nothing can understand nothing”

0 Comment or DIE!: