Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bro before hoes?


Sup. I know it’s been long since I post something, what can I say? Life just sucks to the max as always. Well N level is just a few weeks ahead and I still hate the school. As each day go by, I realize that my life is kind of fuck up. Now I won’t be going back to the old me no more, won’t be the Raymond that will always try to impress his friends by making a fool out of him-self nor trying hard to make everyone happy. So to all you hater out there, you can fuck it! Don’t like what I am? Go fuck your-self! Stop your bull shit like you are someone awesome! Fuck this shit! It’s the new me and fuck, I won’t let you take me down again! Go fuck your-self and find someone else to fuck with!

Lately I get piss off easy I guess, oh and you guys know what do “Bros before hoes” means? Well let me explain to you, “Bros before hoes” means your own brother or best friends, close friends come before those girls like your female friends or your girlfriends! Well don’t be dumb and ask family member or wife count! Of cause not! I like my bros, all of them but starting to hate one of them. Want to know who? You just have to wait and see, because the movie is just about to start.

There’s a bro that play a big part of my life, the only one that understand me. We did many things together. We are just like real brother but from a different parent. But his not there to see me now anymore. I know he is at a better place, looking down at me. Just few weeks ago when I am in my down fall, he is in my dream. Call it crazy or what, but for someone that pass away and can come back to talk to you in the dream, that’s just crazy! But he really talk some shit into my head, his words make me fight again, make me believe again. Well and now I enjoy my times with my family, friends and my bros. But somehow one of them is just going to get some hate from me.

Hey, if in the near future I hurt you. Well I’m sorry because this is what you make me do, don’t blame me and complain like a bitch to everyone else. Oh and don’t pussy out alright?

Now this is my decision to change and man I ain’t going back no more! Well sorry for not updating my blog or blog about daily life. I guess I’m just too busy with life. Will update soon if I can, just hope everything turn out alright for now?

Not going to say my quote now, so just VAFFANCULO!

0 Comment or DIE!: